Showcase
 Game of Thrones made in Moho
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Thrashador

USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2019 :  10:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thrashador's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I finally released a comedy music video about Game of Thrones in honor of the final season. It took a long time to make... I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

I am incredibly grateful how much you all helped me over the years as I learned Moho and animation. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/nfdNF5jqxwo

Clever Dan's website: https://www.cleverdan.com

Edited by - Thrashador on 05/03/2019 10:28:57 PM

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6492 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2019 :  08:42:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cute and I love the fact you wrote an original song.

(Now, as a GoT *show* enthusiast, I really have to point out your meme is fairly outdated -- since Oberyn there hasn't really been a "shocking" death of any beloved character. Last week's episode came the closest, except that we all knew (redacted) was going to die and in point of fact we thought (redacted) and (redacted) weren't going to make it and they did. The show runners clearly have deviated from Martin's scheme of upsetting the traditional fantasy tropes and are much more "back to normal". Although, honestly, I think Bron is going to kill (redacted) which will cause the death of (redacted), if you know what I mean).

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

Thrashador

USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2019 :  7:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thrashador's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I totally agree. Who knew you would actually be a little disappointed that all your favorite major characters survived a big battle? Even (redacted), (redacted), and (redacted) pulled through! What a twist...

Hopefully tonight's episode is more subversive. :)

Clever Dan's website: https://www.cleverdan.com
Go to Top of Page

hayasidist
Gold Member

United Kingdom
1355 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2019 :  04:28:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'm the only person in the world who doesn't watch GoT - sadly most of the satire / lampoon / tribute in the piece is lost on me. Oh - and why would the writers have so many characters called "Redacted"??
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6492 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2019 :  2:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul,

I was not a fantasy enthusiast by any means (although LotR won me over, followed by HP. Sigh). My wife and I did not watch GoT for about three years, and then finally gave in. And got hooked. And now, I have to say that next to "Mad Men" it's probably my all-time favorite TV drama (there are a few comedies -- even those not called such, like "Justified", that I like better. But nothing serious). GoT is just done right in all aspects.

But while they have deviated (apparently -- I'll never read the books) from the author's base ideas, I do love the show still. And I think it's time for it to end.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4613 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2019 :  5:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm with you, Paul. But then, I don't spring for HBO. More cheap than purposeful.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6492 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2019 :  7:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have HBO. There are other ways <g>.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4613 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2019 :  8:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know...you can add lazy to cheap. ;P

-Wes
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page