Showcase
 Character Tests
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neeters_guy
Silver Member

506 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2014 :  03:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit neeters_guy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haven't done much animating lately. I've been playing around with different rig set ups in the past several months so I thought I throw them together in a short compilation.

I feel like I should start a real ambitious project, but I can't seem to find the right idea...

----
http://neetersguy.tumblr.com/

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4483 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2014 :  07:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I love the forward walking girl, especially her hair.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Beach Bum Larry

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2014 :  08:28:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Beach Bum Larry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Excellent work Neeters! Those front walk-cycles are nice, and the character strumming the guitar at the end was a nice touch.

LarryRains.Com
Animator, Illustrator and Storyboard Artist

Go to Top of Page

Wena
Gold Member

United Kingdom
1050 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2014 :  10:00:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also think that the siting down is very good, I am only on AS pro 8 but will get upgraded when I can.

Thanks.
Wena, from South Wales, u.k.
Go to Top of Page

neeters_guy
Silver Member

506 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2014 :  1:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit neeters_guy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind words. I probably should've looked at this more closely before posting since I noticed some errors (eg., on the front bikini walk, I missed a layer sort on her left leg near the end) and others have pointed out things.

Even though this isn't my best effort, I realize (now) that I posted this get some motivation going. To that end the feedback has been great.

----
Go to Top of Page

jahnocli

United Kingdom
246 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2014 :  3:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When a person walks towards you, the foot rotates around the ankle. You see the top of the foot at one stage of the walk cycle, amd the bottom of the foot at another stage. This natural rotation of the foot is missing from this series of walk cycles, which are otherwise very good!
Go to Top of Page

Noor
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2014 :  02:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Noor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool
Go to Top of Page

velu

India
51 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  12:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit velu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
very nice...

I Love Anime Studio...
Go to Top of Page

thekingdub
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2015 :  6:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit thekingdub's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome, very well animated!
Go to Top of Page

werew0lfgirl_99

160 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2017 :  01:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great job on the hair!
Go to Top of Page

neeters_guy
Silver Member

506 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2017 :  3:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit neeters_guy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks. This is a really old clip, but feedback appreciated nonetheless.

----
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page