New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

oldnovice
Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2014 :  12:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit oldnovice's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I finally found the Innovations threads through the search function. Anyway, through this thread I learned why this separate forum was created - I don't like censorship, either, but there are some great contributors to LM (many are here as well) so I'm glad it's not an either/or decision.

- Steve
("exile" in LM)
Go to Top of Page

vegasigitp
Starting Member

Indonesia
12 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  8:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont think the rules are hard, but i only wonder, is the vip script works on latest AS version?
i hope i learn this software fast, so i can contributes to answer, not just asking like i just doin now :)
lets learn.

And Mr.Mike, thanks for being a wise and humble admin. :D
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  2:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The scripts posted both in the VIP section as well as elsewhere on the forum "generally" run on most versions of AS. That's not to say that some of them don't need some tweaks to get working in different versions, but usually folks have posted what changes need to be made (and if not, you can always ask about them and the people who wrote them can help out).

Unfortunately AS does use different versions of Lua from time to time which does obsolete certain ways of doing things.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

englishbob
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  08:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive got quite a way to go to get to 50 posts but i think it will be worth it to be able to use those scripts really cool of you to provide them for free, just a bit of contribution to a friendly forum full of animators or wannabee animators helping each other along the way.
Go to Top of Page

wendallb

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  09:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to animation and new to the forum. I have Anime Studio Pro 9.

My version says 9.2 so how do I get 9.5?

I understand and appreciate the 50 post rule but at the same time when you are as old as I am the rule costs me time and that is an issue at my age.

I will try to get to 50 posts but it will take some time because I am just getting started.

Have a Wonderful Day
WendallB
Go to Top of Page

Wena
Gold Member

United Kingdom
1050 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  10:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How old are you wendallb, I am 76.
Go to Top of Page

wendallb

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  10:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 67 and that is not the problem. I am not in good health but I am fighting back..
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  12:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, Wendall, we're of the same generation. Health is *always* an issue for everyone, but particularly as you get older the problems crop up more. I always say if I had known I would have lived this long I would have taken better care of myself <g>.

IIRC 9.5 was an upgrade so you could have paid to upgrade from 9.2 to it. However, at this point you'd be far better off buying the upgrade to 10.x.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

dueyftw

217 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  12:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my. I feel young again at 55.

Dale
Go to Top of Page

wendallb

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  12:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly,
I purchased 9.2 from Ebay that also had Morpheus and Motion artist with it so never got any upgrade link. I have looked at version 10 but I don't have a cartoon business so can't really afford it right now.
I am just getting started so I am going to learn all I can on the version I have.

Health is always an issue when you get past 60. Unfortunately I was hit with a long term very deadly illness that I am fighting with all I have. I am gonna win this fight.

WendallB
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  1:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
9.2 is a very fine release and should do more than enough to get you going on making your own animations.

None of us get out of here alive but the best thing is to enjoy all the time we have (every day is a treasure).

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

wendallb

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  1:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the comments Mike. I think the 9.2 will do much more than my skill level at this point so the big step is the learning curve and I am trying to learn as fast as I can.

WendallB
Go to Top of Page

Danokayth

53 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2015 :  8:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
would this be the place to ask admittance into the vip section since im at 50, do you do at as you look through the posts, would i email you. I know you said admitance wasen't automatic, I guess i'm just eager.
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2015 :  9:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wes and I keep an eye on participation and when we feel it has been enough we update members manually -- I don't speak for him (and vice versa) but it never hurts to remind us from time to time if you go a great deal past 50 without admission.

There are very few folks who make it as soon as they hit 50 posts, but I'm sure it won't be long now for you as you continue to participate.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

velu

India
51 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2015 :  10:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit velu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much.

Now i able to access the VIP Scripting section.

I Love Anime Studio...

I am learning animation.

Edited by - velu on 03/05/2015 12:54:12 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page