New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hayasidist
Gold Member

United Kingdom
1357 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  1:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used a 4-camera set-up to continuously record a live action performance that runs for about 2 hours (plus 3 non-sync audio feeds, plus a load of B-roll stuff, captions, non-diegetic music etc ..).

When working with the video edit software it became very quickly obvious that stuffing all this into one file was barking mad and that the right answer for ease of manipulation was to chop the thing into chapters. No worries about actually doing that.

The advice I'm looking for is about putting all these chapters (say 20 or so) together on a DVD.

IOW I have (let's say) 20 .mp4 files that flow seamlessly in sequence and I'm looking for the best piece of software to stick these files logically together on a DVD to create a 2 hour film.

Any pointers? (other than "Google DVD maker")

Thanks

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4616 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  6:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last time I burned any DVDs (years ago), I think I used Nero. It had tools to create chapters and navigation menus.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6497 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  7:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still use Adobe Encore but I'm not sure if you can even get it anymore (I know it hasn't been updated in like forever -- still works fine for me, though, even with the new Adobe software).

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page