Freehand Tool Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

toshiyori

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  11:01:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the pro 11 screen top left at the "Freehand" tool parameter states: "Freehand Drawing, Hold (Alt) to Adjust Stroke Width" 1st, what is "Alt" on a Mac ? 2nd does this apply to an already freehand drawing ?

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4483 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  1:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it's called the option key on Mac, and that applies to new strokes only.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

hayasidist
Gold Member

United Kingdom
1265 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  08:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry to be a bit OCD about this -- but I think this and toshiyori's other recent post here - in the iClone area - are Moho questions?! So if Wes or Mike move the threads (or decide not to!!) this post can be quietly deleted...please ..
Go to Top of Page

toshiyori

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  08:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't care if it's my 100th post ! I am trying to find out to alter the line width in "Freehand Tool"
As i mentioned earlier, "Hold (Alt) to adjust stroke width" This I have tried in every way I can think of, nothing works ! So, how do you or any one else alter the freehand tool one width ??
Go to Top of Page

jahnocli

United Kingdom
246 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  09:11:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"On a Macintosh, the Alt key is called the Option key" is the first result on Google...
(But, yeah, this is a Moho question. Perhaps this whole thread could be moved to "Problems, Solutions, and General Discussion" in the Moho section?)

Edited by - jahnocli on 12/04/2017 09:14:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4483 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  11:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Didn't even notice it was posted in the iClone section. I've moved it. Thanks, Paul.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  2:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably my fault -- the iClone section might still seem a bit out of place here, but as it's my only interest nowadays I think I'll still keep it for a while.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4483 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  3:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think it's out of place, but maybe people would expect the Moho section to come first? I initially did, when I was moving the topics.

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6396 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  7:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I *think* it just sorted them alphabetically, although offhand that doesn't sound right. Maybe after I get some rest I'll look at this tomorrow and adjust.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4483 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  8:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons

I *think* it just sorted them alphabetically, although offhand that doesn't sound right. Maybe after I get some rest I'll look at this tomorrow and adjust.

I was able to fix it with my access. Just let me know if there's anything you don't like about it (just swapped the order of Moho and iClone sections).

-Wes
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page