Papagayo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

npapenfus
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  09:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I have a song in Papagayo that is up to the value of 4968, however if I look for my txt it is hidden from number 3936 on wards, If I drag it out it is visible before 3936. Do you know what could be wrong, I used v1.2 and tried the latest version. both is hiding the words.

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6373 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  11:15:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, this is a bug. You can fix it in a couple of ways, but the easiest is just to make the audio longer (add some silence at the end) OR use my script which fixes this stuff (Pad Papagayo -- available free here). I highly recommend my script <g>.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

npapenfus
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2017 :  12:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I did run the script however it stay the same. I have download Papagayo V2, and on that it show all the way. The only ....... problem I have on it is that there are no place to enter my tree faces as on V1.3 (bugger). I even try to crate a face folder as in V1.3 but no success.
Will keep on trying, eventually there will be light at the end of the tunnel LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons

Yeah, this is a bug. You can fix it in a couple of ways, but the easiest is just to make the audio longer (add some silence at the end) OR use my script which fixes this stuff (Pad Papagayo -- available free here). I highly recommend my script <g>.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6373 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2017 :  08:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You ran the script and it didn't pad out your text to the end? I wouldn't say it's impossible, but I've never seen that.

If you want to send me the files I'll be glad to try it here but, as I say, my script ought to fix the issue.

"Look, I made a hat...

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page