Ideas and Suggestions
 Download links to scripts in one place
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rankamatuer

205 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  11:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be awesome if all scripts to be shared were in one area, sorted by which versions ASP they were updated for. Maybe they are and I'm a dummy (that's the state I live in these days) but I can't seem to find them. Am I missing something obvious?

One must attempt the absurd to achieve the impossible.

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6373 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  1:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not here on our forum - I doubt there's anyone (certainly not Wes or myself) willing to take the time and trouble to do that.

There used to be (might still be) a source out there that tried to keep track of ALL the AS scripts (or at least whatever they could find and/or were brought to their attention). I don't even have a bookmark for that anymore but perhaps someone over at Lost Marble (the official support forum) would know about it.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

SynthSin75
Administrator

USA
4465 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  6:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit SynthSin75's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's what you're thinking of, Mike:
http://animestudioscripts.com/

-Wes
Go to Top of Page

Kelleytoons
Forum Admin

6373 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  10:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Wes.

Doesn't look like it's been updated in a while (last script was two years ago) but is a good source for the scripts that it contains.

For here I know that Wes has attempted to consolidate most of his scripts in one thread (unless I misremembered). I suppose I could do the same for mine but, honestly, I don't think I have more than two or three that are worth the effort (so much of my stuff is tailored to my own workflow I never quite know what others would want from it).

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Go to Top of Page

rankamatuer

205 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2015 :  09:13:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, all I can say is I worship your workflow. In terms of both volume and quality, it's incredible. The things that you've thought out and scripted are amazing. I'm studying all your videos now. I am buying a book on lua 5.2 so I can start writing or modifying my own scripts. I'd be happy with a good Swiss army type tool to help me draw faster, because that's what I'm going to do with a vengeance soon. Lots and lots of drawing. I'd also really like to simplify the interface and get rid of the things i'll never use, like the blob brush. \

One must attempt the absurd to achieve the impossible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page