Animators Forum
Animators Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Forum
 Ideas and Suggestions
 Download links to scripts in one place

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rankamatuer Posted - 03/13/2015 : 11:15:38 AM
It would be awesome if all scripts to be shared were in one area, sorted by which versions ASP they were updated for. Maybe they are and I'm a dummy (that's the state I live in these days) but I can't seem to find them. Am I missing something obvious?

One must attempt the absurd to achieve the impossible.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rankamatuer Posted - 03/15/2015 : 09:13:22 AM
Mike, all I can say is I worship your workflow. In terms of both volume and quality, it's incredible. The things that you've thought out and scripted are amazing. I'm studying all your videos now. I am buying a book on lua 5.2 so I can start writing or modifying my own scripts. I'd be happy with a good Swiss army type tool to help me draw faster, because that's what I'm going to do with a vengeance soon. Lots and lots of drawing. I'd also really like to simplify the interface and get rid of the things i'll never use, like the blob brush. \

One must attempt the absurd to achieve the impossible.
Kelleytoons Posted - 03/13/2015 : 10:14:09 PM
Thanks, Wes.

Doesn't look like it's been updated in a while (last script was two years ago) but is a good source for the scripts that it contains.

For here I know that Wes has attempted to consolidate most of his scripts in one thread (unless I misremembered). I suppose I could do the same for mine but, honestly, I don't think I have more than two or three that are worth the effort (so much of my stuff is tailored to my own workflow I never quite know what others would want from it).

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
SynthSin75 Posted - 03/13/2015 : 6:54:31 PM
Here's what you're thinking of, Mike:
http://animestudioscripts.com/

-Wes
Kelleytoons Posted - 03/13/2015 : 1:33:27 PM
Not here on our forum - I doubt there's anyone (certainly not Wes or myself) willing to take the time and trouble to do that.

There used to be (might still be) a source out there that tried to keep track of ALL the AS scripts (or at least whatever they could find and/or were brought to their attention). I don't even have a bookmark for that anymore but perhaps someone over at Lost Marble (the official support forum) would know about it.

"Look, I made a hat...
Where there never was a hat"

-Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Animators Forum © Kelleytoons Go To Top Of Page